Monday 3 June 2013

Yesterdays walk.





 
A few pictures from our walk round tortworth lake. We really are lucky here and have some great places to go and walk. I could put a lot more on here as I took about 30 pictures. This lake is private but once a month from February to October they open it to the public, There is no charge to go in either which I think its lovely. It takes about an hour to wander round there and it really is nice to be out in the air. The second to last picture is one on the Tortworth court hotel from the lake, The last one is the hotel as you can see a lovely place and very regal. I didn't take the last picture, but have been to walk round there lots of times.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and any comment you leave I love reading them.
Hugs
lilian

5 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful..I love the bird..
Hugs x

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing Lilian. It looks like you had a really lovely walk and I find myself wishing I could have been there too. Do they allow Bertatious Beasts? Lx

Kathyk said...

Lovely pix Lilian and, as you say, nice to be out in the air.

No Lauren - if Bert went then the ducks would surely mount a protest at the invasion of their "pitch"!!

Happy Monday - Lilian and followers

Kathyk

Kiotta said...

Such a fine place, I need to come to UK someday soon, miss it so much!

Hugs by Kiotta

catherine said...

Such fabulous pics Lilian and looks like you enjoyed your walk. Wouldn't you just love to live there!!!
x catherine