Thursday 7 February 2013

Two cards

Been quite busy just lately and not had time to get a post on here. I keep saying I am going to post and then before I know it the day has gone. I really must try harder lol
I have a couple of cards I made a couple of days ago. They are more or less rge same just the othere way round.
I took 250 GSM card and a piece of blue textured card and cut it so there was a white border showing. [I know it looks light blue but really is white. Terrible lighting]
I was lucky enought to get a nice present of some decoupage   for Christmas [thank you Tans]  and this is two of the flowers. I still have a lot more and will use them .
I glued them to the corner of the card . The second card I used a green piece of textured cardstock and then white cardstock.
I then glued a sentiment to the opposite corners.
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave I love reading them. Hugs
lilian


                               

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I now the feeling about not having enough time in the day, me I have not been to good, but on the mend and your cards are so pretty lilian,
Hugs
Suzy B xxxx

Kathyk said...

Two nice cards, Lilian, how kind of Tanya

Kathyk

cucki said...

very pretty x

Kiotta said...

I think they are lovely cards and thank you for posting the tutorial

catherine said...

These are lovely Lilian and love the flower arrangements
x catherine

Unknown said...

Hi Lilian,
I would just like to say that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award
Suzy B
xxxxxxxxxxxx