Saturday 8 June 2013

Challenge cards

I have loads of cards left over from when I stitched so thought it was time I used some up.  I have been wondering what to do for the challenge Kathy set which is to use yellow and red.
 I found a Yellow card and a red card and in the aperture  I reversed the colour with a piece of card.
Then I glued onto them a decoupage flowers.
 On the first card I glued a sentimemt as silly me glued it with the large area at the top, WHOOPPSS
The second card does not seem very yellow but it is brighter that it appears.
They are only small cards 41/2 x 3 1/2
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave I love reading them.
Hugs
lilian

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

I don't know whether it was silly or not Lilian - certainly looks fine with the sentiment in place. A happy accident perhaps?

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a great way to use up those aperture cards Lilian. They really look great.

Lx

Kiotta said...

Nice cards, I think you fixed the first one perfectly!

Hugs by Kiotta

catherine said...

These look beautiful Lilian and they would go well into the Allsorts challenge this week!!
x catherine