Thursday 2 February 2012

Clevedon and Portishead.

Out for the day yesterday and went to Portishead and Clevedon. It was really chilly and so I didn't get to take to many pictures. I am still learning with the digital SLR and trying to get moving birds but am getting there. I just wonder why they have to dodge around and don't fly  in straight lines Lol. The lake you see is at porishead and it looks bigger in the photo than it is but it is quite large. Stay warm all. Thank you for stopping by and reading this and any comments left I love reading them. Hugs Lilian








3 comments:

cucki said...

Suc a lovely place,, sweet pictures:)
Love cucki xxx

Kathyk said...

I think your photos are great - you make it look like a nice place to visit ....... even this cold weather! You should work for the tourist board!

Kathyk

scrappyjacky said...

We visited Clevedon Pier last summer...and it was a pretty cold day then as well...but a lovely Victorian structure.