Monday, 15 April 2013

Masking card and stand

Well had fun with This. it was quite a fiddle to cut the masks out bt got there in the end lol.
The image was as long as the middle strawberries I cut three masks out for then and then two half masks to make them longer.
On 250 GSM card I stamped the corner images and then die cut the pink card.
Then I did another of the same die but a larger size.
Next I stamped the first three strawberry stamps leaving the top part of the two outside ones.
and then making sure I covered the bottom half with a spare piece of paper stamped I stamped the tops onto them.
Next I put the masks onto all the strawberry plants and then carefully stamped the trellis. Hoping it would come out ok,
I then put pearls into three corners. On the forth corner I glue a butterfly.
I have been looking at doing more masking and wanted using masking I wanted to do something like a pictures but not many of the stamps I seem to have match up as they are not a similar size but I will get there lol.


I was telling Ron That I wanted to get a stand to make it easier to take pictures of the cards and said I would look when we went to Thornbury next. About an hour later he came back from the shed and had made this stand for me, Love him.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any comment you leave I love reading them. Hugs
lilian


 

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB card, always great to master new techniques. Kudos to L.R. on the display stand too - what a splendid idea

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great card Lilian. The masking really works doesn't it. Nice to see those corner stamps pressed into service too. Ron's clever card holder is genius. He definitely gets extra brownie points for that. What a superstar! Lx

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww greatttttt xxx

catherine said...

This looks great Lilian
x catherine

Chaucer's Aunty said...

Lovely card and what a great little stand!!