Sunday 14 April 2013

Saturdays make.

I really enjoyed making this card.
I  put greaseproof paper on the die to make it easier to get it out and then glued the cut out under the butterfly
I also glued some beads onto sewing pins and left them to dry.
I took  250 GSM card and cut brown cardstock 1cm smaller.
Next  I cut pink paper with white flowers [although it does not look like it in the photo]  1 cm smaller than the brown.
Next came the pink ribbon across the card.
I then glued the pins and the bow onto the ribbon and slipped a tag underneath the  bow, you cannot see it but the tag says with love,
I finished off with the butterfly and first I glued the greasproof cut out onto ther butterfly and then glued the butterfly onto the card.
  Thank you for taking the time to read thins and any comments left I love reading them.
Hugs
lilian

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is such a cool card, Lilian, love your butterfly die

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Lilian what a pretty card, love the flutterby,
Hugs
Suzy B :)
Xx

cucki said...

So sweet x

catherine said...

Lovely card Lilian and such a great butterfly
x catherine