Friday 30 March 2012

My new camera

Well feel a really lucky lady today. My darling hubby brought me a lovely new camera for my birthday. {early I have to say lol] and yesterday we went out and I tried it . I have to say I love it. I will still be using the little camera I have as its good to carry with you all the time. The new one is a FinepixHS20 EXR. I never though I would get a camera like it as i have always been a point and shot girl lol. These are some of the picture I took yesterday. They are shell ducks
Thank you for stopping by and reading this I love to read any comments you leave. Hugs lilian


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing first pix with your stunning new camera. Can't wait to see your techniques develope with familiarity too

Kathyk

Kiotta said...

Such a beautiful present and nice pictures you took. I Hope you received my email I thank you so much for the card Again Iam going to post it on my blog. hugs by kiotta