Thursday 15 December 2011

Out with the camera lol


Good morning to one and all. Well after all the horrid weather we have had in the past few days today [at the moment]  seems ok. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. I was going out yesterday to meet up with KathyK but the weather was so terrible we cancelled and today its like this. I am sure someone up there just doesn't like me lol.
 Must get another key board as this one does funny things and misses out the Y and the E it takes ages to write anything long.
Well this morning there was a  nice sunrise  so had to get out there with the camera. I know Ron would think there was something wrong if I didn't.
Have a great day everyone and thank you for stopping by any comments you leave. I love reading them.  lilian

2 comments:

cucki said...

wow great pictures once again..here the weather is better now..it is sunny today :)
have a lovely day my dear xx

Kathyk said...

Morning Lilian,

Would have been nice to have met up yesterday but the weather really was VILE! Another time then!

If your keyboard is wireless then it may simply need new batteries - that was a symptom I was having and that was the fix - might be worth a try as it will probably be cheaper to do that than buy a new keyboard

Lovely pix too btw

Kathyk