Thursday 28 February 2013

Granddaughters

Been neglecting my blog for awhile and really must catch up on it, I had a lovely couple of days away with my family although it did get a bit noisy at times with 5 granddaughter. Stephanie is 9 Danielle is 13. Maddy is 3. Teri is 16 and Jamie-Lee is 11. Stephanie is my Kerry's Daughter and the other four are Kirsty's daughters. I will try to get another post intoday with some cards i have made. Thank you for looking and any comments you leave. I love reading them, Hugs lilian

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's a lovely picture of all your grand daughters together.

Look forward to seeing your craft-y post later too

Kathyk

cucki said...

Sweet kids..they are so sweet.
You are so blessed.
Hugs x

catherine said...

Fantastic photo Lilian and so glad you got to spend some time with them
x catherine

Unknown said...

Looks like you have had a busy few day's away, but they all look so adorable.

Hugs
Suzy B
xxxx