Friday 15 February 2013

Cute card.

Morning all. Hope the weather is as good with you as it is in Bristol. Sunny but cold. I really do not mind it like this,
For this card I used a piece of 300 GSM card that is already pattened. It is from the Adorable Scorable set by Hunky Dory.

I layed the card out and measures the centre of the card. The folded both sides into the middle making a gate card. I have found this a much better way of doing the gate card.
Next I glued the picture to the cut outs that also came with the hunky dory and then glued it all to the card. .inside [although you cannot see it]  Is a paper with silver edging on.
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave I love reading them.
Hugs
lilian

 

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

You've nailed gate fold cards with this cracker!

Kathyk