Tuesday 1 January 2013

Three new cards, and a journal


This is the first shaker card I have ever made,
I used 250gsm cardstock and stamped some holly onto it. I thin made the shaker by sticking foam tape onto a piece on acetate then stamped a small piece of card with the candle stamp I put a few little bits in there and stuck it together. I then finished it of with red angels and gems,

Another attempt at a shaker card. This time I used an  old cereal box and with my cuttlebug cut out 4 of the same image I glued them together using Scotch quick dry adhesive. and stuck a piece of acetate on the front. Then stamped a bird on card and then glued that together, I then stamped the same image so it looks as though its coming from underneath it. Finished it off with a birthday wishes stamp.

Another first. This time I tried a bit of Journaling, Have to say I really enjoyed doing this. Thank you Clare for the lesson. You can find the lesson here
Miscanthus Crafts  

Love these stamps, You get some great stamps free with magazines. I punched out oa border but really was not happy with it so I thread blue ribbon through. another first lol. i then glued purple gem stones to it.
 
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave I love reading them. Hugs
lilian

3 comments:

catherine said...

Fantastic shaker cards Lillian.
Love your journalling too
x catherine

Kathyk said...

WTG Lilian! There are no mistakes in art!!! Great recovery with the ribbon. You might want to try aperture cards for your next shaker cards - just a thought matey

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Blimey Lilian you have been busy, they are lovely.
Hugs
Suzy B X