Wednesday 30 January 2013

Birthday card

So who has pinched January. lol I cannot believe its nearly February.

 First would like to say WELL DONE to Catherine who has won the Summer Challenge over on Bubble's Crafter's Delight.

I love poppies and this stamp has the three poppies on but only wanted to use the one as a edging.
The I cut out two pieces of card one larger then the other and punched the corners,
I found this lovely stamp stamped the card.
I glued them together and then glued them into the center of the card.
Thank you for looking and any comments you leave I love reading them.
Hugs
lilian

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Nice card - those poppies are lovely. I can see them making a focal point of your card but still using your frame of poppy's too

Kathyk

cucki said...

So sweet x

catherine said...

Great card Lilian and those poppies are just so striking and great
Thanks so much for the win over at the challenge - so pleased!!
x catherine